You must be a member to participate in a League. Please call the Delray Beach Tennis Center at (561) 243-7360 to register for an introductory round robin or one of our coaches would be happy to call you back with more information.
SPBCWTA League Info
South Palm Beach County Women’s Tennis Association
The Delray Tennis Center is proud to offer team play across all divisions. Here are some key points about the SPBCWTA league play:
- Memberships must be paid before players are eligible to play their first match.
- There are team fees in addition to league fees. Please check with the coaches or division captains for more details.
- Weekly practices are mandatory for every member. Please check with the coaches for the days and times for each division practice.
- Coaches will work with the captains to set a lineup based on available players.
- Each player will sign a commitment letter before the season begins outlining the rules for the season.
- For the league rules please visit the website at www.spbcwta.org.
Code of Conduct
- Each player is responsible for their actions at both home and away matches.
- A player can be disciplined by the league for unsportsmanlike behavior and/or multiple grievances from opposing teams.
- Each player must sign and abide by their team’s rules and philosophies.
- All concerns should be addressed through the proper chain i.e. Captain,
Other Leagues Offered: